If you have pain due to an auto accident injury, the discomfort can limit your mobility and affect your quality of life. Car accidents can produce a variety of injuries, including cuts, bruises, twists, and stretching due to the impact of the collision. At Holistic Touch Medical Centers in Little Rock, AR, we offer various treatments that can reduce your pain and help you heal. Before visiting us, learn more about some common auto accident injuries below!
Common Auto Accident Injuries
While car safety features are more advanced today, an injury can still occur. Eve with seatbelts, airbags, and crumple zones, you may experience back pain, neck pain, and joint pain. Some common injuries that can happen during a car accident include:
- Whiplash – Since the head and neck are typically not braced, they will move back and forth suddenly during an accident, which results in strain and neck pain.
- Disc Injuries – A traumatic accident can cause your back to twist and result in slipped discs or herniated discs.
- Muscle and Soft Tissue Damage – Ligaments, tendons, and muscles can be strained, sprained, or ton during a high-impact collision.
- Bone Fractures – Bone fractures in your arm, leg, or wrist can also occur due to the force of an accident.
- Seatbelt Injury and Airbag Injury – While seatbelts and airbags are designed to save lives, they can produce contusions, burns, stretches, and soft-tissue damage due to the forces of movement and sudden stopping, especially in an airbag injury.
Contact us for an Appointment Today
If you are experiencing pain after an auto accident, you may find chiropractic care beneficial. At Holistic Touch Medical Centers in Little Rock, AR, our team provides a variety of effective treatments to eliminate your discomfort. Not only that, but we also help reduce additional symptoms that may occur after a car accident, such as headaches and migraines. To learn more about the treatments that we provide or to schedule your initial consultation, contact our office at (501) 280-0250. We look forward to improving your overall health and well-being!